Commands for controlling how members of the server can use Statbot.
For commands that accept input, you'll see keys with the following:
<required>- parameters between
<>must be included with the command
[optional]- parameters between
are optional parameters and may be excluded
a | or | b-
|means that you can use the parameters on either side of the symbol
repeat...- means that you can provide multiple parameters as input
These may be nested. Example:
[parameter1 <parameter2>] means that the input is optional, but if you provide
parameter2 is required.
[parameter...] means that input is optional, and that the input can be any
number of parameters.
Control how members can use commands in the server.
- All: All members can use all non-Admin commands. (Default setting.):
- Restricted: Members can use all non-Admin commands, but any that accept members as targets (e.g. s?user @TargetUser) are restricted to the member running the command.
- User Locked: Members can only use commands that target themselves.
- Admin Only: Only Admin users can use commands.
Allow members with set roles to use commands unrestricted when Command Access Level is not
Control who can view the server's dashboard including the pages: Home, Message, Voice, and Presence.
- All: Anybody can view non-member data on the dashboard.
- Members Only: Only members currently in the server can view the dashboard.
- Admin Only: Only Privileged users can view the dashboard. (Default setting.)
Allow members with set roles to view the dashboard when Dashboard Access Level is set to