Commands for controlling how members of the server can use Statbot.
For commands that accept input, you'll see keys with the following:
<required>- parameters between
<>must be included with the command
[optional]- parameters between
are optional parameters and may be excluded
a | or | b-
|means that you can use the parameters on either side of the symbol
repeat...- means that you can provide multiple parameters as input
These may be nested. Example:
[parameter1 <parameter2>] means that the input is optional, but if you provide
parameter2 is required.
[parameter...] means that input is optional, and that the input can be any
number of parameters.
Control how members can use commands in the server.
- All: All members can use all non-Admin commands. (Default setting.):
- Restricted: Members can use all non-Admin commands, but any that accept members as targets (e.g. s?user @TargetUser) are restricted to the member running the command.
- User Locked: Members can only use commands that target themselves.
- Admin Only: Only Admin users can use commands.
s?commandlevel [all | restricted | users | admins]
Allow members with set roles to use commands unrestricted when Command Access Level is not
s?commandroles add <roleName | @role | roleId> [role(s)...]
s?commandroles remove <roleName | @role | roleId> [role(s)...]
s?commandroles add roleA
s?commandroles remove roleA roleB
s?commandroles add @roleA @roleB
s?commandroles add roleAId @roleB roleC
Control who can view the server's dashboard including the pages: Home, Message, Voice, and Presence.
- All: Anybody can view non-member data on the dashboard.
- Members Only: Only members currently in the server can view the dashboard.
- Admin Only: Only Privileged users can view the dashboard. (Default setting.)
s?dashboardlevel [public | members | admins]
Allow members with set roles to view the dashboard when Dashboard Access Level is set to
s?dashboardroles add <roleName | @role | roleId> [role(s)...]
s?dashboardroles remove <roleName | @role | roleId> [role(s)...]
s?dashboardroles add roleA
s?dashboardroles remove roleA roleB
s?dashboardroles add @roleA @roleB
s?dashboardroles add roleAId @roleB roleC