In order to avoid confusion, the term "Statrole" will always be used when referring to the Statbot feature. This should not be confused with a Discord "role". These two terms will never be used interchangeably.
What is a Statrole?
- Give and remove roles from members based on that member's stats (can be made permanent);
- Have access to Statbot's historic data, allowing you to change settings and immediately see results;
- Work with Message, Voice, Activity, and other stats;
- Allow grouping logic so that multiple factors can be used when determining a member's roles;
- Can be used to give roles to members without stats;
- and more...
The available Conditions are:
- Message: Stats from text channels
- Voice: Stats from voice and stage channels
- Activity: Game / Application stats
- Joined Age: How long the member has been in the server
- Account Age: How old the member's account age is
Additionally, there are two special condition types:
- Match (Any/All): Groups other conditions and applies "Any" or "All" logic to them
- Statrole: The results of another Statrole
The different Limit Types are:
- Threshold: Minimum and Maximum values.
- Top: The rank of a member in comparison to the others.
- Day Range: Requires a minimum threshold of activity for a set number of days in a period of time. (e.g. At least 5 messages every day for at least 6 out of 7 days.)
Each Condition has its own settings so you can make sure it matches exactly who you want.
Premium - Statroles+
Servers with Statroles+ gain access to the following Statrole functions:
- No limit on # of Statroles
- Multi-condition Statroles with the Match Condition
- Activity Condition
- Joined Age Condition
- Account Age Condition
- Statrole Condition
- Top Limit Type
- Day Range Limit Type
- Permanent Statroles
- Faster role updating
- Custom scheduling (using cron)
- Stats older than 30 days.
- Real-Time Caching
- Role Filters
- Condition Inverting / Threshold Minimum 0 (inactivity Statroles)
- "Any Activity" option in Activity Condition
Without Real-Time Caching, Statbot keeps track of whose roles it's changing. It uses this information to more efficiently assign roles.
A role existing on a member before the Statrole was created is not guaranteed to be removed immediately. You are also advised not to manually add or remove a Discord role that is attached to a Statrole from a member unless you plan to add that member to the Statrole's Ignore Members list to avoid confusion.