Statrole - Settings Overview
Statroles are made up of Conditions which individually compute and check member stats. The settings on this page apply to the whole Statrole. Conditions have their own settings found in the Conditions section of these docs.
These settings are required by all Statroles.
- Name — The name displayed on the Statrole Settings page and in the dropdown for the Statrole Condition.
- Role — The Discord role that Statbot will assign / remove. A Discord role can only be used by a single Statrole.
- Conditions — The logic / rules that Statbot will use when calculating who should have the Statrole. Each Statrole must have at least one non-Match Condition.
Overall filters that will apply to the final results of the Conditions.
- Apply To — Controls if the Statrole applies to Users (humans), Bots, or both.
- Ignore Members — Prevents Statbot from adding or removing the role from a user. This is different than a condition's Member Filter because
- Permanent — When "ON", Statbot will not remove the role even when a member no longer matches its Conditions.
- Schedule — Controls when the Statrole runs. Select from a preset list of options, or input your own cron expression that is no more frequent than every 10 minutes.
Conditions have their own filters located under their respective Filters tab.
A Statrole's Schedule does not guarantee when the Statrole runs and when roles will be applied. Hundreds of Statroles may be running and queued at a given point in time. Both limitations in computing resources and Discord rate limits may affect when a specific Statrole runs and when roles changes are applied after calculations are complete.
Notifications are part of the Statroles+ Upgrade!
Configure a message to send when the bot gives and/or removes the role from a user.
This section is undergoing a revamp and will be updated when its complete!