You must have the Manage Server or Administrator permission to add a bot to a server.
Steps to Invite
Just 4 easy steps away from tracking. Let's go!
1. Click the LinkTHE LINK
(Login to Discord if you're not already logged in.)
2. Select a Server
3. Choose Default Permissions
Select permissions that you want to give the bot by default. You can always change these in Discord. Here's a quick list of what Statbot does with each one:
- Administrator: Not required. Gives all permissions so you don't have to worry about them! Bot will also see all channels to begin tracking immediately.
- Manage Roles: Assigning and removing roles for Statroles (automatic roles based on stats).
- Manage Channels: Creating and editing channel names for Statdocks (channel counters).
- View Audit Log: Allows the Statbot to give whoever invited it a nice welcome message upon joining the server!
- Read Messages: Track messages and respond to commands.
- Send Messages: Respond to commands.
- Embed Links: Respond to commands. All commands use tidy embeds which require this permission.
- Attach Files: Send graphs and .csv files with relevant commands.
- Connect: Editing channel names for Statdocks (channel counters).
This video explains how to add any bot to Discord, using Statbot as an example.