Upgrades can be purchased on the upgrade page by any member of a server. For less than a cup of coffee of month, you can support both Statbot and your own favorite communities!
Premium is an essential part of many bots without which none of us would be here right now. Statbot processes and stores the data for hundreds of thousands of servers and this requires upkeep that would otherwise be impossible without the continued support of our Premium subscribers.
By contributing to Statbot, you are among the few that keep this great system available for the many, and you are rewarded in return! Below are the upgrades that you may receive for supporting Statbot.
Thank you for your consideration!
At A Glance
There are six upgrades available:
- History: Data older than 30 days is accessible on all features.
- Data+: Role Filters, Activity Tracking, hourly stats, enhanced Statroles, and more.
- Drilldowns: Dashboard pages that give a detailed view of member and channel stats.
- Statroles+: Unlimited Statroles, more Conditions, and powerful settings like notifications and custom schedules.
- Statdocks+: New Statdock counters including Statbot stats and social media.
Each upgrade may be better for some servers than others, while others are suited for everyone and can even enhance other upgrades. Read the descriptions below to find out more and which upgrades may be best for your team and community!
Choose What You Want
Statbot's premium system may be different than what you've seen from other bots. We allow you to pick and choose your server's upgrades. This gives you the freedom to only pay for what you want and even split the load across multiple people.
You are rewarded the more you contribute. As you add more upgrades to your subscription and subscribe for longer, you get stacking discounts which can get you over 33% off when all is said and done!
History and Data+ enhance other the other upgrades.
History is the staple for any Statbot veteran. It allows you to configure your server’s Lookback setting and other features to use data all the way back to when you first added Statbot.
This upgrade is special in that it increases the value of all Statbot features. If you are considering supporting Statbot in any way, the History upgrade is the perfect compliment to all the others!
Servers without this upgrade are limited to 30 days Lookback for all settings and tools.
Data+ is a powerhouse that opens up many new possibilities for using Statbot.
- Role Filters allow you to easily manage your stats, Statroles, Drilldown views, etc. by using the roles members have
- Activity Tracking tracks games and applications that your members are using
- Hourly Precision let's you see trends that happen inside of a day
- Real-Time Role Caching let's you make invert and make inactivity roles with Statroles
- Heatmaps give a new way to see your intra-day data
Together with History, Data+ allows you to unlock the full power of Statbot's tools!
Drilldowns unlock the Member Drilldown and Channel Drilldown dashboard pages that give you in-depth information about individual member engagement, and engagement in specific channels respectively. You can add multiple members / channels to the views, making it easy to compare and contrast data.
Each page also has its own custom filters (time, channel / member, and role, etc) which allows you to craft and tune the data to see exactly what you want. After you find what you need, you can share the link to other members on your team so that you can easily communicate exactly what you found.
Non-Privileged Users will require any of the
Manage Server, or
View Server Insights Discord
permissions in order to view these pages.
Statroles+ unlocks the ability to make as many Statroles as you want, and many new settings:
- No limit on # of Statroles
- Multi-condition Statroles with the Match Condition
- Activity Condition
- Joined Age Condition
- Account Age Condition
- Statrole Condition
- Top Limit Type
- Day Range Limit Type
- Permanent Statroles
- Faster role updating
- Custom scheduling (using cron)
Additionally, get Data+ for Real-Time Caching, Inverting Conditions, Inactivity Roles, and Roles Filters.
Statdocks+ unlocks 7 additional counter types and removes the Check Frequency offset that free servers are subject to.
- Stat Count: Sum of Statbot stats.
- Stat Average: Average of Statbot stats over time.
- Stat Change: Change of Statbot stats from one time period to the next.
- Stat Top: Top member or channel determined with Statbot stats.
- Reddit Subscriber Count: Subscriber count of a Subreddit.
- YouTube Subscriber Count: Subscriber count of a YouTube channel. YouTube subscriber count is rounded to, at most, 3 significant digits (e.g. 100, 1k, 10k, 100k, etc). This is a limitation of YouTube itself.
- Twitter Follower Count: Number of followers of a public Twitter account.
If you're still unsure about if what you want is in an upgrade, hopefully this will help. If you still have any questions, reach out to us in the support server and we'll be happy to help!
|All Features - Stats / Lookback older than 30 days||✓|
|Dashboard - Channel Drilldown page||✓|
|Dashboard - Member Drilldown page||✓|
|Dashboard - Unlimited members in Message / Voice top tables||✓|
|Data exporting (.csv)||✓|
|All Features - Role Filters||✓|
|Hourly data (Precision and Drilldowns)||✓|
|Heatmap graph type||✓|
|Statroles - Real-Time Role Caching||✓|
|Statroles - Condition inverting (inactivity Statroles)||✓|
|Statroles - "Any Activity" Activity Condition option||✓*|
|Statroles - No Statrole limit||✓|
|Statroles - Advanced Conditions (Activity | Joined Age | Account Age | Statrole)||✓|
|Statroles - Condition grouping (Match Condition)||✓|
|Statroles - Advanced Limit Types ( Top | Day Range)||✓|
|Statroles - Permanent Statroles||✓|
|Statroles - Statrole notifications||✓|
|Statroles - Faster Statrole updating||✓|
|Statroles - Custom Statrole scheduling||✓|
|Statdocks - Faster Statdock updating||✓|
|Statdocks - No update offset (update on :10, :20, etc.)||✓|
|Statdocks - Statbot stats counters (Average | Count | Change | Top)||✓|
|Statdocks - Social media counters (YouTube | Twitter | Reddit)||✓|
*"Any Activity" option also requires that the server has Statroles+ in order to create an Activity Condition.
How do I view / cancel my subscription?
Log into the website, click your user profile in the top-right, and go to Subscriptions. Likewise, if you are already logged in you can go directly to https://statbot.net/subscriptions.
How do I view my server's subscriptions?
Active upgrades will be glowing gold on the server's Settings > General page. On this same page, server owners will see a "Subscriptions" menu on the sidebar. This is an anonymous view of subscriptions the server has and when they'll expire. The owners of the subscriptions are not visible.
Do you offer refunds?
Our refund policy is outlined in our Terms of Service.
Is there a trial option?